Recommended Stretches and Exercises for Chronic Pain Suffers(Fibromyalgia)
Rules of Stretching and Exercising
1. Always warm up ie. Take a hot shower
2. Hold the stretch for at least 20 seconds
3. You should feel TENSION in the muscle, but NO PAIN!
4. Take your time and don't bounce
5. Deep breathe in, and exhale out slowly
6. Do each stretch twice.
Want to get more treatment recommendations like this?SIGN UP
Top 3 Treatments for Fibromyalgia
Health Outcome is the first platform for patients to rate and review their treatment experiences and help find treatments that cure.
Although there are 51 million surgeries conducted in the U.S. annually, there is no meaningful data on medical treatments or surgery outcomes available to patients or physicians. We are actively addressing this void of outcome data with a platform built to capture the voice of the patient.Learn More