Natural Cures for Insomnia
Here are steps you need to follow to naturally cure insomnia.
1. Eliminating carbohydrates before bed and consuming quality fats in it’s place (Avocado and yogurt)
2. Reduce stress by avoiding the television screens and computer screens before bed and read something that helps you relax (journal, bible)
3. Take quality supplements, especially a Magnesium (400-500mg before bed)
4. Use essential oils like Lavender and Chamomile by rubbing a few drops on your neck before bed or taking a detox bath with epsom salts
5. Changing your lifestyle like lowering the temperature in your house (60s), making sure your bed is comfortable, making sure your room is dark.
Want to get more treatment recommendations like this?SIGN UP
Top 3 Treatments for Fibromyalgia
Health Outcome is the first platform for patients to rate and review their treatment experiences and help find treatments that cure.
Although there are 51 million surgeries conducted in the U.S. annually, there is no meaningful data on medical treatments or surgery outcomes available to patients or physicians. We are actively addressing this void of outcome data with a platform built to capture the voice of the patient.Learn More