- Age 55+
- 118 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Harrisburg PA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Arthritis, Back pain
It has become a part of my life. I do stretches every morning. I use a heating pad on my midback and neck at night. I am currently GF, Dairy free, take supplements, massage, chiropractic, acupuncture, myofascial release, cranio sacral therapy. I am 70 years old, do sr. citizen zumba and aqua zumba once a week. I lead a busy active life. I just completed the Gokhale method 3 weeks postural training and 1 alumni class. That is a work in progress for me but will continue the practice.