- Age 55+
- 260 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Depression, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), High blood pressure
Sit in a chair most of the day, knowing when I move I am going to suffer great pain. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia yesterday. Have a bad knee injury right now. Will be following up with tests for RA or over active immune system and have many other side effects for years.