- Age 55+
- 152 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Port St Lucie, Florida
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Insomnia, Depression, Fibro fog, Back pain, Arthritis, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
2 years ago, I was taking a yoga class and a fitness class 3 times a week but I got more and more exhausted. Then I had surgery and a lot of stress and my exhaustion got so bad that now everything tires me out, even taking a shower, cooking, or doing normal household chores. I can hardly walk one block. I can't do much exercise and have to rest most if the day.