- Age 35-54
- 152 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Carol Stream Illinois
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Depression, Insomnia, Fibro fog, High blood pressure
It prevents me from doing a lot of things I enjoy. I get tired very easily. I love to cook but it is very hard to make food because my hands hurt. I also feel like a burden to my family now because I used to be very independent and I’m not anymore. The pain I feel is excruciating at times. I’m not able to work anymore because of the pain.