- Age 55+
- 240 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Blackstone M
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, High blood pressure
Opioid medications were ripped from me during this insane war on pain patients over 3 years ago. Dr. wanted me to switch from low dose oxycodone to suboxone and when I refused he cut me off from everything including my anti-anxiety medications that I had been on prn since childhood! Along with the loss of my pain medication was the loss of my functioning and worsening of pain to the point that I have become homebound and sometimes bedbound 24/7. What has been done by the medical community to pain patients is unforgivable and hard to believe something so inhumane could happen in the greatest Country in the world. What has happened to US!