- Age 35-54
- 380 lbs
- 5' 10"
- McAlester, Oklahoma
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Depression, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), High blood pressure
It makes it very hard to do anything due to the severe pain.
I try to walk a least 30 minutes a day it is very hard to do when your body is screaming in pain.