- Age 35-54
- 255 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Palm Coast
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), High blood pressure, Depression, Fibro fog, Back pain
Received radiation therapy treatment for brain tumors about 9 years ago, treatments were aimed at 7 different positions of my head. Since then, started getting major nerve and muscular pain from head to toes including hands and fingers.