- Age 35-54
- 297 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), High blood pressure
I've tried 37 diff meds, trigger point injection shot are every 2 weeks from neck to sciatica, I sleep every couple of days, have chronic migraines and pain. Also have diabetes, sjorgens syndrome, Paladrumatic rheumatism (beginning stages of RA) and am on morphine. It takes the edge off but doesnt stop anything. I experience 156 of the 200 common known symptoms of Fibromyalgia.