- Age 55+
- 245 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Alamo, TN
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions High blood pressure
I have trouble lifting things over 10 lb. Walking makes my legs go numb. I have a place on my back between my shoulder blade and my spine that is in constant pain no matter what I'm doing. Sometimes it's so bad that it goes all the way through to my chest.