- Age 55+
- 160 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Millville NJ
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Fibro fog, Depression, High blood pressure, Back pain
I am tried all the time. I drink energy drink,coffee, energy pills, protein drinks .brain fog is really bad , I can’t concentrate on anything . I can’t remember things that I read . I’ve been trying hard to learn how to be a herbalist but I just can’t remember I have to write down everything I had sticky notes everywhere . I make a list of things I have to do every day and keep it all over the house . I won’t my brain back ,I’m afraid it will never return ,I hope you find a cure soon . Using Medicare has limited amount of medicines I can have and limit the doctors that I can have .I can’t go to Philly anymore I really miss my doctor.. my family doctor really doesn’t understand this disease and it’s hard to explain him he doesn’t understand that it still hurts even with all the drugs I take now . I have no money left to pay for Lyrica and I’ve been taking it for last four years .now I’m going to have to go through With draw . I have to go to my family doctor and tell them that I can’t afford to pay for this medicine anymore I really want to say ,WTF .