- Age 35-54
- 260 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Hillman, Michigan
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Depression
When it flares up, I hurt so bad it hurts just to have my clothes touch it. Even though it hurts getting up and moving some does help ease it a little bit. The cold weather affects it and also when the weather is getting ready to change.