- Age 35-54
- 213 lbs
- 4' 10"
- Contoocook NH
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr Jennifer Badger and Dr Jamie Stasko
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Back pain, Fibro fog, Insomnia
I have bursitis in my hips and chronic pain in my back and I have fibromyalgia. My health therapist on here has provided me with exercises which may help once I can do them. I've started walking and she is very encouraging.