- Age 35-54
- 180 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Ashland, Ky.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
I have just recently been diagnosed. I have opted out of any medications for the pain. However, it seems to be getting worse and more spread. My hands and now feet stay cramped up and the lower part of my neck is starting to get stuff. It has been almost a year that I had a gastric sleeve and so far lost 90 pounds. I am really trying to reach my goal, in which, I need to loose another 45-50 pounds. It is becoming very difficult to exercise due to the pain and stuff. I am willing to try any suggestions at this point.