- Age 35-54
- 135 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Bozeman MT
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Arthritis, Back pain, Depression, Insomnia, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Iam in pain 24/7 and to take meds that don't work for me is not worth it. It makes me feel loopy n drugged up,but don't take the pain away. It's hard to do things everyday, even just getting out of bed. I don't sleep much.