- Age 35-54
- 260 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Paducah KY
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Fibro fog, Depression, Back pain, Insomnia, High blood pressure, Arthritis
I dont move as fast as i used to. I used to walk, ride my bike, jog, run, kneel. Do any dancing i wanted to do. Now i am unable to do any of it. I hace a waljer and a wheel chair judt in case i need either one. I have Bi- Polar Disorder and that just adds to it. I have wonderdul medical professionals helping me and supporting me. But sometimes i do want ro give up because this is not me. Then i realize this is my life now this what God has given me to handle. But can i?