- Age 55+
- 160 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Granada Hills, CA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Insomnia, Depression, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
I have been diagnosed in the past 8 months with IC, PFD, Fibromyalgia, IBS-C, Denegerative disc diesease in neck and lower back, cervical & lumbar stenosis, 5 herniated disc lumbar back, chronic fatigue, carpal tunnel in both wrist. In the last year and 4 months I have had a total thyroid ectomy (graves diesease/ old signs of hoshimoto's and hyperthyroidism, now hypothyroidism) carpal tunnel release and anterior cervical disection and fusion. 2 lumbar nerve ablations.