- Age 35-54
- 272 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Toledo Ohio
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Doctor/Care Giver Tammy Kiker James Aburele
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Back pain, Depression, Insomnia
My condition is causing me loose business. I sell Tupperware and I can not get out there and walk around, stand at events, fairs, festivals, in order to sell my products. I have to be able to stand and walk while I talk to my customers.
I have to be able to set up party�s, tents, tables for my events. I have bending unloading, loading and 1 hour into alll of it, I�m hurting and I still have to set the tables up and organize it all to get the day started in like 2 hrs.