- Age 35-54
- 244 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Washington dc
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Back pain, Insomnia, Depression, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), High blood pressure
Not very much because I hurt to much to lift or move to much I'm very fatigue all the time and I'm very mentally stressed out. There is times I just want to give up because no one really knows how stressful it is to in this much pain at all times.