- Age 35-54
- 270 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Houston, Tx
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Arthritis, High blood pressure, Fibro fog, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Insomnia, Back pain
I am always tired. I hardly cook anymore. I do not work anymore. I am so forgetful of things. When i clean it takes me two day's intead of a couple of hours. My washing forget that. It takes me forever to do that and it takes me days to wash.