- Age 35-54
- 185 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Walhalla SC
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Back pain, Depression, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Insomnia
Im a mom of 2 . im constantly having to clean house.. I have to go down to my basement to waah clothes. The colder the weather and the more i move the worse i feel the next day, some days i feel like i need to be rolled out of bed.. My kids are what keeps me going..