- Age 18-34
- 148 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Asheboro, NC
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Back pain, Insomnia, Depression, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Fibro fog
Makes me feel drained and like I dont want to do anything because I dont feel good. My back and arms and legs and body just aches and hurts all the time...pins and needles sensations and numb feelings sometimes. I have a 3 year old and it is hard to keep up with her and hold her. I dont have massage every week just every now and then but that wasnt an option. I try to exercise and i clean the house and work in the yard as much as possible. The more in shape i am the better i feel but just getting in shape and feeling god enough to exercise is the problem. I dont sleep well and always feel tired.