- Age 35-54
- 280 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Back pain, High blood pressure
I have pain walking, sitting and laying too long. I find it hard keeping up with loved ones when walking. It's hard walking up and down stairs. It's hurts to bed over and to sit in a vehicle for too long.