- Age 35-54
- 165 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Mogadore ohio
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Back pain, Fibro fog, Depression, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), High blood pressure, Insomnia
I work as MRI tech. I’m so tired when I get home and my body has been aches. The Effexor had improved my pain but after several months it is back. I also have CVID. I do infusions of Hqvia once a month.