- Age 35-54
- 168 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Alexandria, Virginia
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, Fibro fog, High blood pressure
Fibromyalgia has changed my life drastically. I used to be very physically active and worked as a nurse before all this happened, eventually I could no longer work 12 hour shifts and the pain was so bad in the beginning i stoped doing a lot of things I enjoyed. My marriage changed and got to the point where we started talking about divorce. We started marriage counseling and I did individual counseling. Somewhere in all of this I got pregnant and had a beautiful daughter that�s the light of my life!! I finally found a Doctor that actually took the time to help find some treatment options. I still have symptoms from time to time.but I can manage the symptoms I experience much better.