- Age 35-54
- 304 lbs
- 5' 3"
- North Tazewell VA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Fibromyalgia affects everything I try to do! All day to day activities are met with pain and discomfort I push through as much as possible but some days it does get the best of me. Fibromyalgia has affected the way I parent I can’t always attend and join activities my children enjoy. Daily household chores are definitely a challenge, even self care is difficult on some days. I also fear that my oldest child (young adult) may also suffer from fibromyalgia no diagnosis but lots of early symptoms thankfully my other two child seem fine one being 18 and one 16. I am hopeful they both will never have this to live with.