- Age 18-34
- 270 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Grand Island, NE
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
I can hardly walk some days. It hurts to sit and do my job and i am a CNA/Med Aide. And I love my job but i am having a hard time doing it cuz i hurt so bad. My hands hurt to move. I have headaches all the time and i sometimes lose my grip on things.