- Age 35-54
- 198 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Painesville Ohio
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
Very little activity. Seems like something new comes up every month that we have to deal with. This month looks like osteoarthritis mostly in my knees. Having chest pains cardiologist says inflammation. Last year was the year of DVTs, PEs, blood transfusion, iron infusion. Hospitalizations about every month. Tired of all this. Drs just keep pointing fingers at each other while I get lost and remain in pain. I think u counted 13 drs to deal with the issues that come from Wegner's disease, fibromyalgia, major depression, anxiety,and goodness what else.