- Age 35-54
- 230 lbs
- 5' 6"
- East Bend NC
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
It effects my in everything that I do. The pain is unbearable most of the time. My joints hurt and burn awful. Body pain, can't sleep st night. Takes forever to get to sleep. I can't remember things well and forget what I am saying when talking. Have fatigue all the time. I can't go to the mall and walk with my family cause I have to much pain and my muscle start to get tight and ball up and it gets painful.