- Age 35-54
- 222 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Emporia, KS
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
I have tried just about everything there is for pain, except for opioids. I was on Oxycodone for stomach and back issues in December 2016 thru February 2017, and that was the only time I had my pain under control to the pount that I could manage my daily routine and take care of my toddler without help. But my doctor will not prescribe it for Fibromyalgia or Chronic pain. Only Tramadol, which barely seems to work at all.