- Age 35-54
- 172 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Punta Gorda, FL
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
I am not able to lift , even a gallon of milk will cause spasms . I try not to take the percocet but 1-2 days a week I am so through with the pain. I have tried Lyrica which I had swelling in hands, feet, lips, and mental confusion. They then tried Cymbalta which caused severe tremors, lost 20 lbs thinking maybe I should have lived with tremors now that my weight came back om. Was then put on gabapentin which again caused swelling. So now what they dont know what to try on me!!!