- Age 35-54
- 195 lbs
- 5' 4"
- arlington ma.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr. Nathaniel Price
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Fibro comorbidities Back pain, Depression, Fibro fog, Insomnia
I tried celexa which helped the most but gained over 50lb on and the fibromyalgia specialist took me off it because of the weight gain , I tried savella and Effexor and had very bad reactions to them