- Age 55+
- 173 lbs
- 5' 5"
- South Boston VA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
Feel tired and not motivated, stiffness, all over pain, concentration, don't want to participate with friends in going places. I was very active and very particular and now it takes days to do my house work and mow my lawn. I could accomplish so many things in a day and now I can't.
I want my old self back enjoying my day with my animals, yard work and house work. I am retired and I want everything to be spotless with all this time.