- Age 35-54
- 150 lbs
- 4' 10"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
IT'S hard just to get out of bed everyday .Hard to do dishes , cook,laudry ,clean .Everything is so hard to do .I take Lyrica twice a day but side effects cause more pain like feet,ankle swell really bad and hands , wrists swell really bad too . Deppers sion ,anxiety, problems with my heart rate being high .l can't seem to get my myself healthy . I have other problems that we are trying to get fixed .