- Age 55+
- 175 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Maple valley ,wa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Rarely
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
When I sleep I toss and turn due to positional pain and when I get up I hurt all over and feel like I can't face the day due to stiffness . After a warm shower I feel somewhat better . my muscles feel like the are burning and just hurt deep inside . I take care of my grandkids so my son and daughter in law can work. The kids make me happy and their loving concern keeps a smile on my face .