- Age 55+
- 145 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH ANYONE THAT SUFFERS FROM FIBROMYALGIA....I ALSO HAVE BEEN BATTLING CANCER FOR THE LAST 2 YRS AND I HAVE NO ROOM FOR NOTHING BUT PAIN...AND GOD IN MY LIFE...I KEEP GOING THO CAUSE WHEN I GIVE UP - I KNOW IT'S OVER FOR ME...I ENJOY MY FAMILY AS MUCH AS I CAN AND I THANK GOD DAILY FOR EACH NEW DAY THAT HE LETS ME WAKE UP TO...