- Age 35-54
- 184 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Western New York
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
I live on a farm and manage a greenhouse which is something I love to do . But it very difficult to do on my feet for hours and lifting stuff all day. If I don't keep moving I get very stiff and hurt a lot . Bending is very difficult to do.