- Age 55+
- 130 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Gardiner, Maine
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Never
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
Fibromyalgia: Use medical marijuana daily and exercise when I can. In the past, I have tried, Gabapentin, Tramadol and Lyrica. Lyrica causes way too much weight gain for me. So far, medical marijuana or Tramadol has worked best for me.