- Age 55+
- 240 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
I have had fibromyalgia for a long time. I was diagnosed in 1996. Injections helped for a few years and i also took opoid medicines plus patches but i slept 16-18 hrs a day. So i went off them. Then in 2006 i was diagnosed with Pmr also so the pain has been so bad i can hardly stand it. Actually my rheumatologist doc put me on 40Mgs of prednisone today for 2days and then i drop down five mgs every 2days to see if that helps.