- Age 55+
- 185 lbs
- 5' 4"
- wichita, ks
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia at age 43. Suffered for decades before being formally diagnosed by a rheumatologist. I deal with pain, fatigue, muscle weakness, joint stiffness, muscle spasms, and so many other symptoms on a daily basis. I am not able, and have not been able, to enjoy life for a very long time without extreme pain. Nothing, and I mean nothing, works for me. Alot of money $$$ spent over the years and no positive results.