- Age 55+
- 140 lbs
- 5' 5"
- waynesboro, va
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Always
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
when i am in a flare it affects it strongly...the GI distress is as bad as the pain that moves all over. I have pain in my neck almost daily, it moves from my hip to my back, I had pain in my rt shoulder and arm and the top of my chest for 4 months, not constant but enough to be distressing. Then it moved to the other side. The muscle spasms and cramps are the worst in my calves, hands and feet. That is better but still happens. I have had a few occasions of a numbing feeling down my hip and into my lowe mid back. some pains last for a wk or more non stop, others for a min or a few hours to a day. You never know it is different every day. Plays with your mind, stress, anxiety, depression..All not good for your GI. I also have PsA, Hashimoto, GERD, LPR, IBS all the perfect storm to make life hell.