G pain free but still have chronic fatigue
- Age 35-54
- 130 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Nanty Glo, PA
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Often
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? No pain
I'm 40 the doctor say I've had it back when I was a kid. I have tried Everything I Found something? and it NOT narcotic. You still have to go to a rheumatologist I was put on methotrexate and in three days I stopped hurting I couldn't believe it I was put on heavy narcotics and in two weeks I stopped taking them I was on them for 10 years it's been a year and I'm still pain free I'm still dealing with chronic fatigue someone has the answer for that I'd like to know it I'm still on the couch and bed for that one please help me!!!