- Age 35-54
- 145 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Inman s c
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr.lyida baldea
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
I have had a lot of surgies.4 back , 20 hernia reoares;lost 6 inches of my intestines removed 2 tines,prolapse ,hysterectomy,gastric bypass,tubes tied in 1984,tonsils removed in1968,when I had a hernia reoair in 2014'thats when they removed 6 more inches of my intestines;took out my apoendex,removed two masses ,they thought they were cancer, mesh was inbeded into my intestines,some kind if stuff was around my aoendex!broke my elbow "and they out plates with screws!hoping to get that removed later this year
I have fibromyalgia 'rls,ibs,chronic fatigue symdrom,degentive disk ,arthritis in my spine and all over my body!pancreas doesn't work right!