- Age 35-54
- 170 lbs
- 5' 4"
- owosso, mi.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
at work I push food carts, delivery trays, clean, restock items and constently bending twisting and turning my body. at home I wake up with sore shoulder, and my elbows hurt and my left hip has arthritus so its siff. even when I tie my shoes.
sometimesmy right ankle is hurting for a sprain 12 years ago. sometimes I just have different parts of my body ache, like its bruised