- Age 55+
- 137 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Cypress Inn, TN
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
I do my housework, lawn mowing on better days, some of the lighter farm work on a better day and keep the books for the farm. The pain and mental fog among the other limitations associated with fibromyalgia have reduced my activity level in a big way.