- Age 55+
- 155 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Springfield Mo.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
It effects me since 2012 I had a fall and hurt my back and neck and leg foot. Everyday it hurts never stops but I still get up and move I had surgery on neck and back and sometimes it feels worse but different.Sleeping can be very difficult I wake up in the night in pain every night. I take lyrica and pain meds to help and hope it will get better.