- Age 55+
- 140 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Springfield IL
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
I never know when I wake up if I am going to feel like doing anything. Some morning I get up somewhere between 5 to 6. Take a Tramadol & a chronic fatigue supplement lay back down for an hour. Brain fog & headache's are really bad they last all day & sometime days.