- Age 55+
- 164 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Oak Lawn, Illiinois
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
It's not just the pain. It's the fatigue and brain fog. I take Trazodone 100 mg. at night and if I'm really bad I take up to 150 mg. I am knocked out from it half the next day. The other anti-depressants give me horrible side effects. I had specialist tell me they couldn't help me if I couldn't take the anti-depressants. The doctors really get angry with me or want me to go away. I got this right after I went into peri-menopause and I had a small procedure on my foot. I got pregnant with my twins and it went away for three years. No medications, no pain waking up refreshed! I tell this to doctors and they ignore me. What do I do?