- Age 55+
- 130 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Santa Clara, CA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr Ria Paul, Geriatrics Doctor, Stanford, Palo Alto, CA
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- Have you felt depressed or hopeless in the last 7 days? Sometimes
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Back pain, Arthritis, Depression
My 'Fibro' affects everything in my daily life! I am 78 years young, and have had 'Fibro' for over 20 years. As I get older, it seems to be bothering me MORE!! I am not as active and that does not help, I am sure! Seems like the only results I get that last awhile are the 'Cortizone Shots'!! I just had Therapy prescribed by Dr., and have only gone once, and will be going twice a week for about two months! Living with it day-to-day is a real PAIN and no one understands this disease and WHY you always HURT so much!!